From the Roof to the Crawl Space and In-Between
EXTERIOR HOME INSPECTIONS IN MARION AND DELAWARE, OHIO
Let us examine the roof over your dream home in Marion or Delaware, Ohio. Pro Vision Inspections offers exterior home inspections for homebuyers. We’ll check for leaks and damage on your property, so you can go forward with your purchase knowing exactly what you’re getting into. Reach out to Pro Vision Inspections today to schedule an exterior home inspection for your new house.
4 THINGS YOUR EXTERIOR INSPECTOR WILL CHECK
Learn about every nook and cranny of your home’s exterior. Pro Vision Inspections will examine and report on your:
1. Crawl space: We’ll check for animal damage and moisture issues.
2. Foundation: We’ll check that your foundation is level.
3. Drainage: We’ll find potential moisture-related problems before they show up.
4. Roof: We’ll examine your shingles for installation and weather damage.
Buy a Home in Great Working Order
INTERIOR HOME INSPECTIONS IN MARION AND DELAWARE, OHIO
- Air conditioning unit
- Ventilation system
3 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR HOME INSPECTORS
Surprise repairs aren’t fun for anyone. Avoid having to spend money on repairs you didn’t know you needed by hiring a home inspector to examine your house. Before you do, though, be sure to ask these three questions to make sure you hired a great inspector:
1. “How long have you been inspecting homes?” You want an inspector with experience.
2. “Are you certified and trained?” You want to hire a respected and educated inspector.
3. “What do my results mean?” A good home inspector will walk you through your report.